Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Second Interview With Ashle Cote

1. So Ashley you have been a fan of Ryan Reed for a long time,why did you decide to pick the?
  I love Ryan and his mission! I'll always be supporting him and his hard work with Lilly Diabetes and Drive to stop diabetes. I also have been working with diabetics since I graduated high school (back in 2012) and I've loved it, I wouldn't do anything else. There are many reasons to cheer for him though... I honestly can't pick just one. He's the best!
2. What is it about Ryan as a driver do you like the most?
  Ryan is so determined to show he can concur his dreams, and he has. He is with a top team (Roush Fenway Racing) in the Xfinity series, won in Daytona last season, and driving a Ford Mustang is always a great thing too.
 n/a
3. How do you feel about him racing for a cure for diabetes where he also has it?
 n/a

  
4. What would you say to the people who say he should not be out there ?


 n/a





5. How do you feel about when people say he should be dead when they do not even know him?





6. What impress you the most about Ryan's driving style? 





7. Is there anything negative about being is fan?
 never can be negative being a fan of Ryan's. He is the best there is!


 8. With 3 races in how do you think he is doing so far this year?

 he is doing a great job. It's a long season. He is gonna be in Victory Lane soon, very soon! I always am proud either way!



9. What is the best thing you love about Ry?


I would have to say that he is a very determined driver and all in all he is a very sweet man!



  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment