Thursday 12 March 2015

Austin's Post Race Report For LAS VAGES

  This weekend's post race will be kind of short because I wasn't home to watch so I had a friend update me on Austin's race. Austin was not mentioned
                   Pic is Credit of Brittany Cote  all of my pics on my blogs of Austin are


a lot during that race so it was hard to follow him. But I will do best I can.


Austin started the race in 25th position
Highest running is 14th on lap 180
Thinks loosing engine on lap 115
Finished 20th 1 lap down
From what I was told he had a good race with no wrecks and good Pit Stops.
With only 3 races in the book Austin has not had the finishes , he like to get. But for all of you Austin fans . Do not give  up on him yet. Long way to go, GOOD LUCK Next Weekend Austin.

CHEER #3

No comments:

Post a Comment