Monday 9 March 2015

My Interview With MPST Driver Dylan Gosbee





 This picture is not mine I take no credit for it it is Dylan's pic



 This is my interview with Dylan Gosbee, Dylan races on the Maritime Pro Stock Tour her in Maritime Canada every summer sorry I lost my questions but here is his answers.



I have raced since I wad 15. Started at Raceway Park in Oysterbed bridge in Hobby stock


 I've raced in Hobby stock street stock modified and currently race sportsman prostock and pass


 I've raced mpst for 3 yrs now


 The traveling isn't bad when the races are spaced out every other weekend but gets hard when we race back to back weekends


 I'm sure my wife gets nervous but she loves it as much as I do and supports it 100%


 You always feel more pressure to perform at your home track


 The competition in MPST and PASS is second to none. There's always 10 cars that have a shot to win the race given the right circumstances


I've had a few hard crashes. I broke my wrist and thumb 4 years ago in a crash


 I love meeting the fans I think it's great to get to get to meet them at the differnt tracks and chat prior to the race.

It's really hard to get sponsors but I have been lucky to have some great people and sponsors behind me. Wendelle Taylors Garage. Eastern Mechanics. Trinity Bay Paving and Greenfield Enterprise


For the most part all of the drivers race pretty clean. The hardest part is not beating your self


The car is getting close to being ready for 2015 there's a few changes that we need to make but can't wait to hit the track


 I enjoy watching the short track and road corse races in nascar the other races are great if you need help falling asleep haha   

No comments:

Post a Comment