Monday 9 March 2015

My Interview With Maritime Driver Brady John Creamer

Where are you from?

 I'm from miramichi New Brunswick


 How long have you been a race Driver for?

  I've been racing for the past 16 years starting in go karts, and then eventually moved my way up into legends cars. After spending 3 or 4 seasons in that i moved to the local pro stock ranks in fredericton. And from there moved to a sportsman for a couple seasons. Now I'm back full time racing different tour and local races all over




Coming from New Brunswick do you get to travel to other tracks on the tour?

 Yes, we have raced at every track in New Brunswick, with the sportsman and pro stock.



 What made you get into liking the tour?

 I grew up watching guys on the tour like Wayne smith, Shawn Tucker. And always looked up to them guys. Never thought I would get to race door to door with them but it was really a dream that's now a reality most weekends.

How many races through the summer do you get to?
 Usually we get to do anywhere between 12 - 16 races per summer



What is it like going to the I W K 250 race I have never been to one?

 I've never raced in the iwk 250, but it's an amazing track with so much to take in. We plan on making our first appearance this year.


 Do you enjoy meeting new fans?

 I always love meeting new fans. Love being able to talk and get to know them personally each week and thank them for making it possible for us drivers to be able to do what we love.


Who is your fave Driver on the tour?

 Growing up my favourite driver on the tour was Shawn tucker. Local New Brunswick guy with lots of experience made it easy to pull for him.



  What can you tell people not use to the tour?

 The tour is one of a kind for sure. Always exciting fast racing.



 Are you a NASCAR fan?

 Big nascar fan, don't usually get to watch to many races but when i do it's a relaxing Sunday afternoon!



Have you been to any NASCAR races if you are?

I've been to 5 nascar races. 2 Daytona 500 races 2 in New Hampshire and one at Charlotte. 



 Last but not least who is your fave driver?

My favourite driver growing up was Jeff Gordon.

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment