Tuesday 10 March 2015

Here is my interview wifth Maritime Pro Stock Driver Dylan Gosbee's Wife Jenine Gosbee

Where are you from?

 I am from Charlottetown P E I.




How long have you been aroun d the sport for?

I went to our local races a few times as a young teenager but started foing consistently when I met Dylan when I was 15 which would be 15 years ago.



Is it scary having your hubby race in the summer?

  For the most part its not scary having my husband race, not after all these years, but there are definitely sone moments where I get a little tense.



What is it like to be a race car drivers wife?

  I love this sport and enjoy being able to support Dylan, Having said that this sport requires a lot if commitment and sacrifice which is difficult at times but the joy it brings to Dylan to be behind the wheel of a race car makes it worth it.


 With having a toddler and a newborn do you get to the races often?

 . Unfortunately with such young children at home I don't get to travel to all the races, I only make it to about 1/4 of them but I always follow the race on race time radio or twitter or have a friend update me.


 What is you fave track on the tour?

My favorite track is probably Antigonish, but I also enjoy Petty a lot as its close to home and Dylan usually does well there. 


 Do you enjoy the traveling each weekend?

m not a huge fan of the traveling, it has its ups and downs. Sometimes its nice but it makes for a really long day/ weekend.



 What would you tell other wives or girlfriends of a driver?

I think its important for everyone to have a hobby their passionate about and I believe as wives we are called to support our husbands. There definitely needs to be a balance in our lives and when u have that balance it works out!  


Are you a NASCAR Fan like your hubby?

! Im not aw big a fan of Nascar as Dylan is but I do enjoy it and watch most races with him and cheer for Kyle Bush


Is it hard not to be scared watching him out there at times?

It breaks my heart at times to watch him work so hard and sacrifice so much and then get wrecked or have something break. 


How hard is it for you when he has a hard weekend?

 Dylan is so hard on himself and so passionate about this sport and aa his wife its very difficult to see when he doesnt get back what he puts in!     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment